Jacksonville SymphonyWEBSITE, SEO & PPC
Who They Are:The Jacksonville Symphony is one of Northeast Florida’s most important cultural institutions. Founded in 1949, the Symphony is ranked among the nation’s top regional orchestras. The Symphony’s home is Robert E. Jacoby Hall, which is distinguished by its high-end acoustics and classic concert hall design. Thousands attend the Symphony’s performances each year to enjoy world-renowned musicians and a superior concert experience.
- Built and currently manage their current site
- Integrated a third-party ticket sales system.
- Created a custom event calendar for the homepage.
- Run an ongoing marketing campaign to increase traffic and ticket revenue.
- Manage $10,000 per month of Google Grant money for optimized Pay-per-click campaigns.
What We Did:Our partnership with Jax Symphony began by reimagining their website to make it more user-friendly and easily navigable. Our goal with their site was to create a substantial improvement to online user experience. Visitors can now view the custom event calendar we created right on the homepage, giving them an easy way to see what concerts and other events are coming up. They are also able to buy tickets through the third-party ticketing system we set up, which makes it simple to find the right shows. Jax Symphony’s custom WordPress website is highly responsive, mobile-friendly and receives dedicated maintenance from our development team. Additionally, we provide Pay-Per-Click advertising services to improve their keyword rankings and allow their brand to be exposed across a several platforms. The combination of an upgraded website experience, improved Google page rankings and higher web traffic has ultimately led to a massive 201% increase in online sales revenue over the previous year.
The ResultsThe best measure of a successful marketing campaign is ultimately the bottom line sales numbers. Since partnering with DE, Jax Symphony has recorded $1.3 million in online sales & revenue for 2017—which is a 201% increase over 2016.
- Increase in organic keyword rankings - 69k unique users (a 6% increase over 2016) converted into $317k in sales & revenue (445% increase)
- $21,229.40 in grant budget spent
- $29k in sales & revenue generated
increase in overall web traffic
The bottom line is...
in PPC Spend
in New Sales