Design Extensions is seeking a creative, organized, driven and reliable team member addition to our growing agency in St. Augustine, Florida. We’re driven by the desire to help our clients grow their businesses, while also living lives that are as full outside of work as they are inside. Our team works in an open, modern office environment where collaboration and teamwork are key to our success.
DE has six core values that guide our work: Quality, Experience, Commitment, Faith, Family, and Joy. These core values serve as an important reminder of who we are as a company and considered key attributes for each team member.
Job Overview: Design Extensions is seeking an amazing copywriter to help with website and marketing projects.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Work with our content strategist to understand the content needs for a client
- Create unique copy for websites
- Create unique copy for marketing campaigns
- Assist marketing & web team with developing content for clients as needed
- Assist in developing brand scripts for clients from the Storybrand 7 framework
- Implement SEO best practices for content
- Aligned with DE Core values
- 3+ years with a professional copywriting experience
- Have a clear understanding of the Storybrand Framework from the book Building a Storybrand by Donald Miller (additional training provided for this)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to compellingly communicate a brand’s story
- Be able to learn from failure and quickly iterate
- Enjoy collaborating with others
- Enjoy working in client services
- Possess exceptional organization skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Strong in prioritization and multitasking
- Reliable and punctual
- Understanding of Mac & PC operating systems
- Strong understanding of SEO & SEM fundamentals
- Experience in Word & Excel
- Self-starter who’s motivated by serving others
BONUS areas — knowledge and experience with Storybrand, Hubspot, or email marketing.
In return for your outstanding work, Design Extensions offers the following:
- 40-hour work week with competitive, fixed annual salary (TBD)
- Opportunity for profit share after 12 months
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Multiple company culture events each year (Examples: Workcation, Christmas Dinner, Parties, etc.)
- Company 401k access
Insurance options (Health, Dental, & Vision with company contribution)
- Health Saving Accounts
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability coverage