Sorry! This position has been filled, but keep a look out for other opportunities to join our team in the future.
ROLE: Office Administrator
Design Extensions is a digital marketing agency focused on helping others grow. Core values matter to us, we have six: Experience, Quality, Commitment, Family, Joy, and Faith. Make sure to watch our core values video before applying for this position.
We’re looking for team members who want to be a part of a fun, active, and sometimes crazy work environment. Our office is located inside of Palencia in North St. Augustine, Florida. We typically work a traditional Monday-Friday, 9-5 schedule, but sometimes have need for support outside of those hours on an irregular basis.
To SERVE, SUPPORT, and COLLABORATE with the company director, team, and clients.
Key Areas of Responsibility Include:
- Provide direct administrative support to the founder as needed.
- Accounts Receivable tasks including daily invoicing, monthly recurring transaction review, and follow-up on late payments.
- Accounts Payable tasks including receiving bills, reviewing, and scheduling payments
- Answering all incoming phone calls from 9-5
- Plan/Research for events (workcation, Christmas dinner, sponsorship events, etc.)
- General Office Cleanup (basic cleaning including keeping floors inside and out clean, countertops clean, kitchen tidy, taking trash out, etc.)
- General Office Organization (keep conference room stocked and organized, recommend ideas for improved order)
- Assist in scheduling clients, contractors, and internal meetings as needed
- Client gift planning, ordering, and delivery
- Prep conference room for meetings
- Order office supplies and manage accordingly
- Basic social media posting as needed
- Print Order Management
- Other general office support/admin tasks as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills / excellent grammar and proofreading ability
- Detailed oriented and an excellent multitasker
- Understanding of Mac & PC operating systems
- Highly Experienced with Word & Excel
- Powerpoint Experience a plus
- WordPress Experience a plus
- Ability to problem solve for schedule or office related issues
- Ability to prioritize well
- Ability to accurately and descriptively write bug reports, including reproduction steps.
- Self-starter who’s motivated by serving others
- Experience scheduling, planning, and booking travel
- 40 hour work week with fixed annual salary (TBD)
- Opportunity for profit share after 12 months
- Up to 3 Weeks Paid Time Off per Year (After 90 days)
- Regular Company Culture Events (Examples: Workcation Cruise, Christmas Dinner, Ballgames, Parties, etc.)
- Take Command Health Account (Health reimbursement account, Free Teledoc service, discount vision & prescription services, & medical bill negotiation service.)
To apply — send an email to email@example.com with why you think you’d be great at this position, what your favorite flavor of ice cream is, what core value resonates with you the most and why, examples of work you’ve done that may be similar to this and at least three personal and/or professional references.